- Fixed drag & drop of an image under Mac OS 9.x
- New caption style (white text)
- Fixed drag & drop of an image under Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
- Fixed registration problems under Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
- Added Reinstall button to the expired trial dialog
- Allow "Open in the Classic environment" so OS X users can use Classic printer drivers
- Registered copies will remove the "Unregistered" header and footer from saved documents
- Added a Cancel button to the Reinstall dialog
- Added Fixed-3 layout
- Fixed problem with Page Options dialog running on a Swiss system
- Reinstalling is now in the menu
Note to Registered Users
If you registered an earlier version, your registration will be recognized.
If you need to register under OS X because you purchased using 9.x (or vice versa), choose Reinstall from the File menu and enter your order number and e-mail.
What is PhotoPress?
Frequently Asked Questions